One of the benefits of being a member of the North Coast Builders Exchange is your access to expert advice and consultation from Jim Persons, a professional specialist in the critical areas of safety, health, and environmental concerns within your company.
Through an exclusive special agreement we have with Jim, NCBE members who use his services receive a 40% savings on his standard rate. It’s the best deal in the North Bay.
Jim’s expertise can help NCBE members who need any of these services:
- Safety Program Consultation
- Onsite Safety Audits
- Written injury and Illness Prevention Programs
- OSHA Hazard Communication/GHS
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Forklift/Scissor Lift/Aerial Device Operator Training
- Confined Space Entry/Rescue Training Program
- Fall Protection
- Competent Person Trench/Excavation
- End User and Qualified Person Scaffold Training
- Heat Illness Training
For further information or to set an appointment, contact Jim at email@example.com or call (707) 889-0881.
NCBE provides safety-related seminars and workshops at a reduced cost for our membership, including: CPR/First Aid (every two months), Forklift Operator training, Cal/OSHA compliance, Fall Protection, Confined Space Training, Scaffolding Training, and more.