Tuesday, December 13th
9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
NCBE Construction Training Center
1030 Apollo Way, Santa Rosa
This in-depth seminar will address the following:
• Cal/OSHA, Title 8, Construction Safety Orders
• Fall Protection Equipment and Systems
• Proper Fitting/Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment
• Fall Restraint/Positioning/Fall Arrest
• Working at heights, structures, ladders, scaffolds, etc …
Who Should Attend: Safety professionals, supervisors/foreman in
construction, painting contractors, utility companies, and industries
where employees are exposed to fall hazards.
NCBE Members $125 per person • Non-Members $175 per person
(Please note: Seminars may be canceled due to low registration.)
CLICK HERE for Registration form and Flyer