This in-depth seminar will address the following:
- Cal/OSHA, Title 8, construction Safety Orders
- Fall Protection Equipment and Systems
- Proper Fitting/Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment
- Fall Restraint/Positioning/Fall Arrest
- Working at heights, structures, ladders, scaffolds, etc.
Who should attend: Safety professionals, supervisors/foreman in construction, painting contractors, utility companies and industries where employees are exposed to fall hazards.
Instructor: Jim Persons, Environmental/Health & Safety Consultant
NCBE member $85/person ~ Non-member $125/person
For more information reference the attached flyer. Fall_Protection_111517