The North Coast Builders Exchange is committed to providing quality services and training to our members, promoting professionalism and ethics in construction, and helping to create a high quality of life in the communities we serve.
- To be the leading voice of construction on local and state issues affecting our members and the building industry in Sonoma, Lake, Mendocino, and Napa Counties.
- To offer a broad array of membership benefits and group insurance programs to meet the business needs of our members and help enhance their profitability.
- To provide comprehensive, affordable safety and industry training programs for member firms and their employees.
- To be a good community and corporate citizen by providing grants for construction classroom supplies in schools, scholarships for students, and financial support for non-profit organizations.
- To promote career opportunities in construction to young people in our 4-County region.
- To encourage our members to maintain high ethical standards at all times so the construction industry earns the trust and respect of the public.
- To keep members informed on, and trained in, advancements in new technology within the construction industry.